Quaker Lacrosse Camps and Clinics
Quaker Lacrosse Camps and Clinics are designed to enhance your individual fundamentals and overall skill set, presented with a hands-on approach from the entire University of Pennsylvania Lacrosse coaching staff. Instruction provided by Penn Players and Coaches is structured to take your game to the next level.
- This event has passed.
2017 Quaker Summer Showdown
July 12 @ 8:00 am - 8:00 pm$1000
The University of Pennsylvania Quaker Summer Showdown is open to any and all boy’s High School Varsity and Elite Club Teams. Teams will have the chance to play on historic Franklin Field as well as other “Top Notch” fields at University of Pennsylvania.
The Quaker Summer Showdown is open to ANY and ALL youth boys lacrosse teams in the graduating classes of 2018 to 2021.
Date: Wednesday, July 12, 2017
Game Times: 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Divisions: 32 Max Teams
- High School Varsity
- Elite High School Club
- Mixed (High School Varsity & Elite High School Club)
Fee: $1000 per team
· 3 games guaranteed
· Possible game vs. UPENN’s recruiting class team
· UPENN Campus Tour
· Individual camper registration option available (contact Coach MacFarlane for instructions)
Optional Tuesday ($155) or Thursday Experience ($80):
· Before/After the Summer Showdown, participate in the HS Developmental Camp on Tuesday (two sessions) or Thursday morning (one session). This option does not include housing.
Q/A and talks by UPENN’s staff
- In season and off-season speed and conditioning
- Offensive and Defensive concepts, drills and strategies
- Film sessions
Teams will also have the opportunity to learn what it takes to become a student athlete at the University of Pennsylvania through various instructional sessions throughout the day”. Topics to be covered:
- Academic load & preparation
- Athletic Conditioning & Nutrition
- Offensive, Defensive & Special team play
Quaker Summer Challenge Rules:
· NCAA Modified Rules
· 1 timeout per game
· (2) 24 minute running halves
· No OT
· 2 minute halftimes
Parking: Penn Park Parking Lot (3100 Lower Walnut Street, Philadelphia)
Map and Information: Facility Map and Information
Information/Questions: Todd MacFarlane (email@example.com)
No other refunds will be issued.
Quaker Lacrosse Camps/Invictus Lacrosse LLC offers youth camps and clinics throughout the year. All camps and clinics are open to any and all interested campers, limited only by number, grade level and graduation year, gender, and/or position.
Advertisement Directed Toward a Particular Audience: An institution may advertise or promote an institutional camp or clinic toward a particular audience (e.g. elite camp), provided the advertisement or promotion indicates that the camp or clinic is open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age, grade level, and/or gender).